Female Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
Pelvic pain affects 1 in 7 women. Up to 20% of women experience pelvic pain at some point in their lives.
Are you suffering from pelvic pain? Is it keeping you from enjoying life? Don’t be just another number.
Despite what you might’ve been told, there’s a fix for pelvic pain!
Pelvic floor therapy helps reduce pelvic pain and drastically improves quality of life.
Conditions we treat:
We treat all the following: abdominal pain, pelvic floor dysfunction, pelvic pain, bladder issues, pelvic prolapse, hip pain and tailbone issues. We also treat pre and postpartum conditions, such as recovering from c-section or birth trauma, and postural re-education and residual diastis recti (abdominal separation) after the birth of the baby, pubic bone or SI pain. Sexual dysfunction such as pain or anorgasmia also responds well to our treatment. We treat the realm of bowel issues from constipation or IBS to fecal leakage.
- Dyspareunia, which is pain during intercourse
- Pain after intercourse
- Pain or difficulty with orgasm
- Vulvar or labial pain
- Painful periods
- Abdominal pain
- Tailbone pain
- Pain with sitting
- Groin pain
- Hip pain
- Chronic hip flexor tightness
- Sacroiliac or SIJ pain, a type of lower back pain
- Rectal pain
- Butt pain
- Frequent UTIs
- Pain during bowel movements
- Urinary urgency-frequency- Frequently feeling a strong and sudden urge to urinate
- Urinary or fecal incontinence