MALE PELVIC PAIN / PELVIC HEALTH
Listen up, guys! Kegels aren’t just for chicks. Men have pelvic health problems too.
- Chronic prostatitis (CP) also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS)
- According to statistics, 10-13% of the male population suffers with pelvic pain. This accounts for a whopping 2 million outpatient visits/year in the United States.
- No matter what you’ve read on the internet or what some doctors have told you, you don’t have to live with this for the rest of your life.
- 95% of persistent pelvic pain cases are nonbacterial. The most important takeaway message is that only 5% of cases are actually caused by an active bacterial infection. Which means the likelihood of bacteria causing the problem is low.
Get the help you need right from the get-go. No prancing around going from doctor to doctor while your symptoms get worse.
Conditions We Treat:
- Penile (penis) pain
- Pudendal neuralgia
- Penile (penis) fracture
- Testicle pain
- Anodyspareunia – painful anal intercourse
- Post-vasectomy pain syndrome, pain after vasectomy
- Peyronie’s disease – A condition where scar tissue forms, most commonly, around the base of penis resulting in an abnormal bend or curve in the penis
- Pre- or post-prostatectomy surgery
- Pain with or after ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Lower abdominal pain
- Groin pain
- Pelvic pain
- SIJ (sacroiliac joint) pain
- Persistent hip or lower back pain that hasn’t resolved with traditional treatment methods
- Tailbone pain
- Pain with sitting
- Pain during bowel movements
- Urinary urgency-frequency- Frequently feeling a strong and sudden urge to urinate
- Urinary or fecal incontinence